View Single Post
Unread 05-09-2006, 03:48 PM   #5
exile

Name :
exile is on a distinguished road

Yeah, thanks guys. It appears that I will have to get in touch with my ins. co. and do whatever is necessary to secure my policy. I'll give Progressive a chance to contact me, I'm sure they will. I just get tired of all the loose ends that forever come up where government is involved. I always have to go back and sign one more paper or send another check for $35. for something. Never ends it seems.
Rich, I know exactly what you mean. One of the richest, if not the richest industries in the Country is backed by the government, forever soaking us for more money for an intangible product. It has been 30 years since I have made an ins. claim. I haven't cost them a dime except for their endless stream of paperwork they keep sending me. When I took out the Progressive policy, I got 2 "Thank you for changing your password" letters from them everyday for three weeks, and then finally an apology for all the excess mail. Computer malfunction LOL. Strange what the consumer (Us) will put up with ......Tom