View Single Post
Unread 01-07-2010, 05:34 PM   #123
Fatbum
My car got Xtremely F'd

Name : Daniel Halpin
Fatbum has disabled reputation

Without any surprise, Chris emailed me today at 3 saying we can work this out with some more effort on his part. "Could" have worked out would have been a more accurate statement.

He won't provide pictures and every time I mention them he ignores it, like I never said them at all, same with the status of my car. He told me he hasn't answered any of my emails and phone calls because the doors are shut at the shop, and then blamed his wife for not answering the other phone.

In a new revelation, apparently, the gentleman with that beautiful corvette yellow Firebird has been actually trying to take his car back and Chris won't show up at the shop (according to someone who is working with the gentleman to get it back) so he can. I'm trying to get all the details out of him, but supposedly the car started having transmission problems after he got it back from Chris.

Rich, I'm going to feel for you, because Chris is NOT in a good spot right now and it doesn't look like he is going to be able to get out of it. All he had to do was replace my motor and couldn't do it, your project is way bigger. He already told me he doesn't have much capital which means they will sell off his assets, I can't foresee Xtreme Motorsports being around for much longer because Chris doesn't want to put in the effort to keep it around.

So good luck to all of us getting the shaft.
Fatbum is offline   Reply With Quote