View Single Post
Unread 01-19-2010, 10:39 AM   #2
triplevette

Name :
triplevette has disabled reputation
Default Sports Car Driving Experience

Yeah, I did Sebring with Henry and his Vettes as well as Homestead and PBIR. I had a great time at each event. I even got to take my wife around a couple of laps at PBIR. I compared Bondurant and Spring Mountain to Sports Car Driving Experience and was blown away that they charged nearly double for a weekend over what Sports Car Drivings rates are. It's the best buy going in my opinion. I spoke to Henry and he's got a 2010 Grand Sport coming in for the school toward the end of the month and another Grand Sport coming in February. What a great chance to go out and drive one of the most talked about Vettes in awhile on a racetrack. I'm going to shoot for getting my SCCA license and renting a car to race from Sports Car Driving Experience. Henry has been doing that for several guys and it's working out well.

I'm going to see if I can get the entire club here in Atlanta to go to Roebling Road the next time they have a school there. I must say that I totally agree with Checkeredfever in that this is a first class outfit. You can check them out at www.corvette-school.com

Does anyone have experience with racing Vettes in SCCA? I need some insight on the rules, classes, and car specs.
triplevette is offline   Reply With Quote