View Single Post
Unread 11-20-2006, 07:14 AM   #4
Corvette Concepts

Name :
Corvette Concepts is on a distinguished road
Default Florida Dealerships

I think listing the dealerships is a good idea, but ideas turn into hours of work. As a new forum, it may or may not be feasible at this time, but again it's a good idea. One thing we need to be careful of is slamming every dealer in the state without posting positive posts on work done correctly.
I would like to mention changes made at Sunset Chevrolet in Sarasota. The past few years have been difficult at the dealership as the Service Manager was not a cooperative representative. Some months ago a change has taken place and there's a new sheriff in town. Mr. David Lund is the new service manager and he is a pleasure to work with. Mr. lund was formerly a Cadillac Service Manager and he has brought his Cadillac customer service knowledge and a very pleasant personality to Sunset Chevrolet.
If you have a warranty issue I suggest you give Mr. Lund a call. On the other hand, if you're out of warranty you might want to call us at Corvette Concepts!! You'll find that I have trouble passing an opportunity for a shameless plug here and there!!

Corvette Concepts
Delco/Mongoose Performance
Corvette Ranch
Sarasota, Florida 34240
941-322-0577
Corvette Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote