View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2010, 07:42 AM   #26
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
My buddy in Ft Worth told me that.

I had a cop in Isleworth pull me over for speeding. He got on the bull horn, ordered me to walk backwards toward him and then when I got to him he asked for my license. Then he told me to get back into the tuck while he wrote the ticket. Once again he's on the bull horn and tells me to walk to the back of the truck (not backwards this time) and meets me and hands me my ticket.

I was so pissed I couldn't see straight but I didn't say a word. I thought about reporting his actions but I didn't. I should have.
I understand but in some areas the police assault rate is so high, I can't say I blame there. There may have been other reasons as well, who knows?
Reporting his actions probably wouldn't have done any good. It may have very well be SOP for that dept. for that particular type of veh/time of day/location?
As long as he was polite, I wouldn't have had any problem with it.

I've been "hands out to your side" and "stand right there'd" before with badge in pocketKinda have to about it. I always worry though....is this MOFO a rookie? God I hope he "ain't nervous"

Quote:
Originally Posted by donzee View Post
"Damn Shadow, you have almost written a book. "

Bob, you arent kidding, I met Gordon a few years ago, My first comment was about his typing skills, if I answered the way he does, Id be researching for a day , and typing for two.
(hes good a getting things correct too)
Thanks Donzee...I think

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob K View Post
That's why I spend so much time on here. Takes me forever to type. He's had a lot more time to practice though. Either at the doughnut shop or the internet cafe.
Adn we're glad to have you Bob

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote