View Single Post
Unread 11-23-2006, 06:46 AM   #10
Cajunmech

Name :
Cajunmech has disabled reputation

I can certainly offer a tale of three.

The first is a dealer, Gordon Chevrolet. I know the service writer there Patty King. She is wonderful. However the support behind her is very much lacking. On several troubleshooting issues they were not even close. It as a very sad experiance. They kept my car for two days, fixed nothing, and provided several lines of mis-diagnosis. They looked so bad, I wasn't charged any diagnostic time.

The second is Inst-Tune on Dale Mabry. Andreh Alito and his partner John do a great job of properly informing you of what the issues are and whats comming in the way of price and driveability. They are very fair and the prices are very reasonable. Andreh is an honest person with a love for Corvettes and their owners.

The third is Corvette Shop and Supplies. We should all know this group. They have been on South Dale Mabry for a long time. It is a great place to go for the body shop. And their mechanical expertise is exceptional. The person that you only want to deal with is Mike. He is honest, friendly and to the point. I have dealt with them on multiple occasions, and always recieve my moneys worth without callbacks.

Hope this helps everyone. Although we recommend these people we really don't want to go there.
Cajunmech is offline   Reply With Quote