• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

I am back online

Anti Venom

Wrencher
Sorry, everyone. I have been offline for quite some time, but am back to help out anywhere that I can. I will go back through and look for some of what I have missed. But feel free to start again as I will now be looking.

:wavey: :wavey: Hi Greg! Good to see you back! Hope things are going well for you.

'Bout time you got your butt back on here!!!

Seriously, hope everythings ok?

Glad to see you back:thumbsup:

Hey Rich! things are going great, It was nice seeing you at the ferman show! Rashelle was dissapointed to not get to see Connie.

p.s. Dont boost the twins too much on those dirt roads!:hehehe:

Shadow- we have been busy around here, Finally got around to fighting with the cable company to get the service hooked up, they need an STS install

Actually my speed stays below 10 mph on the dirt road to my house. It's then that you REALLY notice the tight suspension on the vette. :yesnod:

Yeah, Connie was sorry to have missed Rashelle, too, but she was waiting in line for a photograph and the line was long and slow moving.....

Thanks for stopping by the show to take a look at my car. Especially appreciate your pissing off that guy next to us by damaging his hearing aid.... :reddevil: :thumbsup:

Welcome back Greg!

I am lovin' the Bullets! Wife even thinks it sounds cool. :thumbsup:

Check out these pics of how the lowering job turned out.

DSC_4807_Web800.jpg

DSC_4804_Web800.jpg

DSC_4801_Web800.jpg

DSC_4792_Web800.jpg

Glad to have you back Greg. Good to see you for about 5 seconds at the Ferman show. I was on my way to the Harley dealer to enter the raffle for the leather jacket.

Just thought I'd let you know that I'm saving my pennies to have you install a cam for me. Nothing wild, something like your AV cam in Ivo's Z16. I'll get with you later as to what kind of damage I might be lookin' at.

Gannet, where exactly did you go to take those pictures with the Skyway? Fort Desoto? I'm actually getting a calendar of my Z06 printed up and would love to include something like that. Awesome shot!

Its about time...You should thank your better have for keeping you on the straight and narrow:rofl1:

MADN3SS said:
Gannet, where exactly did you go to take those pictures with the Skyway? Fort Desoto? I'm actually getting a calendar of my Z06 printed up and would love to include something like that. Awesome shot!
Yes, the last shot is at Fort Desoto, at the East end. The others are at Tierra Verde, at Jetski Beach.

Gannet said:
Yes, the last shot is at Fort Desoto, at the East end. The others are at Tierra Verde, at Jetski Beach.

Those are good spots for pics. I've meant to go there to take a few of my car as well.

Welcome back Greg:wavey: .I am workin on gettin some LT headers and will need a Tune .Will be calling on you soon :thumbsup:

Welcome back Greg:wavey:
Long time no see or talk.
Sorry I missed you at the Ferman show ( I am always busy working the show)

Back