Thread: WAX ON WAX OFF
View Single Post
Unread 12-01-2006, 06:12 PM   #20
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default Follow up!

I'm a Zaino user, and like many others got it based on word of mouth. I'm looking at trying something different, rather than settling for the shine I have without trying others first.
Now... there was a post on this thread, where Nytro took a pic of his Vette after using Adams and WOW!!!
Also, there were other posts, where MADN3SS and others chimed in on Adams and other like products.

***My questions are... Are ya's still happy with the service, the product, etc.?
Did anyone else who may have been using other products switch to Adams, or another product since then and notice a difference?

What about the "Flash Wax" advertised here on this forum. Anyone using it
That may or may not have been using other products before?
How well does it apply in the FL. heat?
I'm wondering if "Flash Wax" may be a "Diamond in the Ruff". Just waiting for people to make it as well known as the other top brands.? Or is already, and I just haven't heard of it till joining this forum?
Is their (Flash Wax) customer service as good as Adams? Sounds like Adams "CS" would be hard to beat, according to some of the previous posts on this thread.!
I know, there's a lot of questions coming at ya's after a hard day at the job!!!
I Really do appreciate those of you who'll give me feedback!

~Ray