View Single Post
Unread 05-20-2010, 01:43 AM   #36
mdickie

Name :
mdickie has disabled reputation

Sorry folks for not getting back sooner.

Tracy, if you are not the buyer of the car, then I was wrong. But as I stated in my posts, all information I posted was based on conversations directly with Tom. You obviously gave Tom the impression somewhere along the line over the last 14 months that you were responsible for paying for the car, as he has called you numerous times, right up to last week trying to get payment. As I said, if that is incorrect, then I stand corrected.

As far as evil intent goes, this was never about you, but about trying to help Tom get the payments he deserves. I know you like to think its always about you, but that was never my intent. My intent was to simply to help a good friend get the monies owed him by trying to shame the buyer into doing the right thing when all other avenues of polite attempts have failed.

As Tom stated, he never wanted this to come out in a public forum, but he felt he was at wit's end, he had tried and tried and tried to get payments that were due him, with no call backs, and no payments. Tom has little to no access to the web these days, so he asked me to help him out, so I stepped in to do just that.

So, if you are not the buyer, then I was wrong to name you, but you obviously never made it crystal clear to Tom who the buyer was or he would not have told me it was you.

And one more thing Tracy, if you ever physically threaten me again as you did in your first PM to me, trust me when I tell you that I will give you every opportunity to back it up, and believe me when I say, the doctors will not know where to start putting you back together.

Bob, you know nothing about me, and we have never met, you are as wrong about me as I was about Tracy being the buyer. Not man enough to admit I was wrong, guess again pal, real men admit their mistakes and move forward. I suggest you stop talking about me, it does not paint you in a positvie light.

I am done with this, I only hope that the right thing is done here and that Tom receives the $3500-$4500 he is currently owed on this car. Once its payments are up to date and on track, brag about the car til the cows come home, but linking to that thread while the car is over $3500 behind was in very poor taste, and Tracy, that one is all on you...

And BTW Tracy, learn some basic grammar, use a paragraph every now and then, and a period would also be helpful on occasion. Sentences are your friend.

Mark

"Civilized until it is time not to be civilized"
2001 Z06
mdickie is offline   Reply With Quote