View Single Post
Unread 05-21-2010, 11:35 AM   #55
Shadow

Name :
Shadow will become famous soon enough
Default UPDATE-PLEASE READ

One thing about doing what I've done professionally for years is, you tend to lose your shyness

In the past several days, I've emailed with Tracy and Mark, and spoken perosnally with Tom, and the new owner of RPE, fka: RevXtreme, Justin Mizell.

I'm not going to get into specifics, but at Justins request, and with FRC Tom's blessing and authorization, I'm going to post the following:

Per Justin and Tom - A deal has been reached on the vehicle. Tracy is not involved, and no longer has anything more to do with either the former RevXtreme or the vehicle in question. It's no longer his issue.

Tom will be compensated by Mr. Mizell for every cent due, in a time frame agreed upon by both parties.

Unless something changes, and I don't believe it will, This event is over!

FWIW, I spoke with Mr. Mizell for quite some time. Seems like quite the stand up individual, a good business man and a performance enthusiasts from the word go. he's into performance cars, 4x4's, bike...a very well rounded individual.

He also owns another full time business (which I'll let him clue you in on if he feels comfortable or deems appropriate). I'm familiar with his other business and can assure your, he wouldn't have been able to turn it inot the business it is without some intense level of discipline and integrity

The matter is again closed. Thank you for your cooperation.

Gordon

Remember:
Artificial Intelligence is no replacement for Natural Stupidity!

Be Polite, Be Professional...and have a plan to kill everyone you meet.
Shadow is offline   Reply With Quote