• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Chat Room

JIM KILL

TampaBay Vettes
Rich:

I know I am always asking for the impossible...but is there anyway we can get the text for each person talking in a different color...We can choose our own color. Right now everything is the same...or am I missing something in the options?...:shrug01:

Example:

Last edited:
Not that I am aware of. But then again, this chat system is a new script to me to. Unless the user preferences are saved to a database (or cookie info) associated with your member name, I assume all of the settings will return to the default the next time you log in.

I'll try to play around with it over the next several days to see what I can find, though.

THANK YOU!!

Rich Z said:
Not that I am aware of. But then again, this chat system is a new script to me to. Unless the user preferences are saved to a database (or cookie info) associated with your member name, I assume all of the settings will return to the default the next time you log in.

I'll try to play around with it over the next several days to see what I can find, though.

:thumbsup: THANKS RICH:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back