View Single Post
Unread 09-27-2010, 09:44 PM   #97
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatbum View Post
Same. Someone give me $400 and I'll take him to court.

The dude STOLE parts from me and the police that i contacted said they couldn't do anything. It's not a failure of the people who have been getting F'd. It's a failure of the system not getting involved. Bob Buccholz should have called the DA by now and let them open up a case. CHRIS HARWOOD SHOULD BE IN JAIL.
Why do you need $400? I believe filing a small claims court suit only costs around $35 or so. As long as your claim is under $6,000 you can use small claims court to try to get restitution. More and more places of finance and employment are using background checks on people they extend loans to or hire for employment. Having a judgment filed against him for the damages he inflicted upon you in the manner apparent would be a great big red flag for the rest of his days. Heck, Chris's employee, Justin, can't get a job working for a car dealership because of his driving record. That's nothing compared to what outstanding court orders and judgments do for prospective employers.

And if Chris were to flee the state to escape a judgment, then that could be construed as contempt of court and he would then have a warrant out for his arrest. Imagine THAT showing up on a background check when he tries to get anywhere financially or employment-wise.... Heck, I think more and more states are being reciprocal with that sort of info even for the issuing of driver's licenses. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be in that kind of a position for the rest of my life.