View Single Post
Unread 10-14-2010, 11:06 PM   #180
Someoneyoushouldknow
victim #1

Name : Elizabeth Kelly
Someoneyoushouldknow has disabled reputation

He put a rebuilt short block in my car and not the crate motor he told me. See email below.

No liz ,I am not going to put a sub-grade engine in it it will be a crate motor just like I told you and I will take pics to document the install same as I did for Daniel.Think what you want about why I am doing this I am doing this for the right reasons and it will be done the right. I have come through on the other issues I will come through on this as well I dont want any dark clouds hanging over me or my business anymore. What is lined up is an engine for your car and as far as time goes it will take 4 or 5 business days for it to get here and about 4-5 to get it back together.

Chris Harwood-Owner

Xtreme Motorsports
16119 Hwy 71 South
Blountstown, Fl 32424

Phone-850-907-9100
Fax-850-893-2345
www.motorsportsxtreme.com
"Racing: because football, soccer and basketball only take one ball "
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth Kelly" <lizwondr@aol.com>
To: "Chris Harwood" <chris.harwood@motorsportsxtreme.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 11:34 PM
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] request for refund

Chris,
Honestly I don't trust anything you say anymore. It's been almost a year and if you were going to fix it, it would be done. I am not going to drag this out for additional weeks while you give me excuse after excuse. I don't think that you fully understand what this has cost me monetarily as well as the emotional toll. I don't have time for your epiphanies or sudden changes of heart. I believe the only reason you want to " make it right" is because you know I will tear you apart in front of a judge, and because it's probably a cheaper fix for you to put in a sub-grade engine instead of what I paid for. Also because you didn't care enough to even send an email prior to the deadline given. It took a stranger from a website to even get you to contact me. Really? You want me to give you more time, is 11 months not enough? Your email doesn't even provide a time frame. It took a month and a half from the time I came to the shop to now for you to "change your decision" , I also think by emailing instead of talking to me directly you took the cowards way out. I don't think anything has changed I think you are just trying to save your ass. What is lined up? How long am I looking at? These are all things that you can say but I doubt will be delivered.
Someoneyoushouldknow is offline   Reply With Quote