• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

South Florida International Auto Show

als2052

Road Trip!
When: Nov 5th thru 14th

Where: Miami Beach Convention Center

Cost: $10 minus $2 = 8$ (need coupon from online)

sfliautoshow.com

Been several years since I went to this show...always good showing of cars...may do this year...Be nice to have a Corvette caravan to this...

Thanks I really liked that yellow Z too - LOL - but I sold that one a few years back. :shrug01:
At the time I thought they were way over priced, and someone offered crazy money for it.

Wish I had waited another year or so - but now the prices have come way down - so I am not so unhappy anymore.

kept all the others. :thumbsup:

Reminder...car show will be going on next weekend as well...If you have only gone to the Tampa or WPB/browards shows, they do not compare with Miami's show...and the scenery is much nicer...

Did anybody venture out of their igloos this weekend and attend car show...will be going next Saturday...to check out what we want to get next...

Show was great as always...not too crowded...My favorite was 2010 Nissan 370Z...amazing styling and interior/dashboard is unbelievable unlike the cheesy look we are stuck with...and $20K less to boot...this may very well be my next ride...

As usual, parents were letting their kids climb all over cars with food, drinks, etc...I hate that...

Back