View Single Post
Unread 12-11-2006, 10:46 PM   #11
Corvette Concepts

Name :
Corvette Concepts is on a distinguished road
Default More Wrong Than Meets The Eye

I believe that I purchased a Cadillac from this company, Elite Motor Sales. They are working out of a luxury home in a residential area with fencing and electric entry gates. They charged me a $150.00 processing fee (mandantory according to the woman who runs the operation). After a month I never received my title or registration and when I called she said it had been mailed. I visited our local tag office to find that the paperwork for the title was never submitted. I had to pay again for the registration. In the mean time I'm driving around in an unregistered vehicle. I contacted Elite by mail and I got the runaround. After I sent several letters and a few phone calls I threatened legal and governmental action. After two or three months I received about $100.00 or so back.
I will say that the chick running this place was real easy to look at. She had aftermarket "bolt ons" that were a little distracting.
The scuffs on the front fascia on that Vette are minor compared to the dance you'd be doing to get the deal straight.....small world we live in.

Corvette Concepts
Delco/Mongoose Performance
Corvette Ranch
Sarasota, Florida 34240
941-322-0577
Corvette Concepts is offline   Reply With Quote