Thread: Good morning!
View Single Post
Unread 04-20-2006, 09:15 AM   #1
exile

Name :
exile is on a distinguished road
Default Good morning!

Hello Fl Corvette peeps. Picked up the information about this new site on Corvette Forum and think it's an excellent idea for us Florida folks. I hope the forum here does well and I'll do what I can to promote it.
I'm in Sarasota. It's my former hometown and I'm back after a 10 year stay in the mtns. of North Carolina. Good to be home. I think Florida provides optimum climate and conditions for really enjoying our cars year round.
I've owned my TR 02 Z06 since July of last year. For me it is a dream come true. I'm not a kid anymore but the car makes me feel like one. I absolutely love the car and enjoy every minute I get to spend driving, detailing, and tinkering with it. I like doing the minor things such as oil (fluids) and filter changes and other light weight little things I can do. I will leave the more heavy duty repairs and mods to those more learned than me.
Looking forward to spending time on the forum and getting to know you guys and gals.............Tom