• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Attention LEO's

I got it today from a friend of mine that just signed up. Jpee. He's a long time Vette owner and a fellow drag racer.

I got it today from a friend of mine that just signed up. Jpee. He's a long time Vette owner and a fellow drag racer.

Thanks for the intro Bob.... It looks like I can get pretty comfortable here ..:thumbsup:

I'll keep my "odd" sense of humor to myself until the guys get to know me a little better :D

Thanks for the intro Bob.... It looks like I can get pretty comfortable here ..:thumbsup:

I'll keep my "odd" sense of humor to myself until the guys get to know me a little better :D

Hell, an "odd" sense of humor is more the rule than the exception around here...

Very nice video, thanks for sharing. :thumbsup: And welcome jpee.:welcome: An odd sense of humor will find a good home here.:yesnod:

Your odd sense will fit right in my friend:thumbsup:

I was cool until the last paragraph...

Bob...I'm gonna kick you in the crotch for posting that.......made my eyes leak!:mad:

Thanks man. It reminds me I'm human:yesnod:
(Sshhhh....don't freaking tell anyone!)

Your odd sense will fit right in my friend:thumbsup:

I was cool until the last paragraph...

Bob...I'm gonna kick you in the crotch for posting that.......made my eyes leak!:mad:

Thanks man. It reminds me I'm human:yesnod:
(Sshhhh....don't freaking tell anyone!)

Jpee sent that to me this morning and I just had to post it.

Back