View Single Post
Unread 01-20-2011, 02:15 PM   #2
Bob K
Deceased

Name : Bob Korreck
Bob K has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Have any of you heard about this little wrinkle they slipped into this health care law?

http://money.cnn.com/2010/05/05/smal...re_tax_change/

Think what that is going to mean to YOU if you are a small business. If you sell any one person $600 or more in animals or merchandise, they must do a 1099 and send you a copy. If you buy $600 or more from any one seller YOU must fill out a 1099 and send them a copy. So yeah you bought a lot of stuff on Ebay. Did any one seller get $600 or more? Heck, if you buy a single computer for $600 or more (or ANYTHING for that matter), you have to send a 1099 to the seller.

Lovely, eh?
I am just so sick of this crap. A few simple laws could have fixed everything but Obuma felt the need to be the dragon slayer at our expense. You think they really have to insure young adults? Sure they do but now they just quit writing the policies. How come my Medicare Advantage plan just went up this year? My wife has high blood pressure that is normal with medication. Why can't she get reasonable coverage? Apparently they think we're all stupid.
Bob K is offline   Reply With Quote