• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

5 Bridges Run

Gannet

At the December TBV meeting I stood up and talked about a 5 Bridges Run in mid-January. That has now been confirmed for Sunday, January 14. Please see this post for more details.

January 14, 2007

G:
THAT SHOULD WORK WITH "TBV'S" CALENDAR....LET'S START WORKING ON A PLACE TO EAT....HOW ABOUT LUNCH.....MAYBE FRENCH'S ON THE BEACH. WE WOULD BE SIX BRIDGES THEN.... POST IT ON THE CALENDAR BOARD. I THINK WE CAN GET SUPPORT...WHEN YOU KNOW MORE AND WE CAN SEND EMAIL OUT TO THE WHOLE GANG.:dancer01:

Sounds like fun! Looks like we're in!
TX MOMMA & ynkedad
IMG_3427.jpg

Hey Guy's I got the info. I will post it on the upcoming events page and will get emails out to all the TBV members. Sound like a great event

Yellow said:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/showthread.php?t=1576185

seems we have a place to eat, but again please let the resturant know we are coming.
Yes, arrangements have been made with the restaurant, but they're along the lines of "expect roughly this many people", as I did not want to have to put up money for a deposit. We will call them after the driver's meeting with a final headcount. They will attempt to sit us together but cannot guarantee it. It's a large place and I don't expect there will be any difficulties.

No worries Gannet!

just because I wanna drive in a caravan with you guys, doesn't mean I want to eat with ya's!:lmao:

Great Idea for a Cruise!!!!

:dancer01: Should be a fun trip!!!!:dancer01:
:thumbsup: Looking forward to it!!!!:thumbsup:
:0)

Last edited:
ynkedad said:
just because I wanna drive in a caravan with you guys, doesn't mean I want to eat with ya's!:lmao:
Considering that rude elf you hang around with, I don't think we want you eating with us!
:lmao:

JIM KILL said:
:dancer01: Should be a fun trip!!!!:dancer01:
:thumbsup: Looking forward to it!!!!:thumbsup:
:0)
That map looks right, except we'll go south on 41, not 75. Much nicer drive. There will be plenty of freeway later.

It's looking like we'll get a pretty good turnout!

I have some other cruises mapped out for future if this one goes well.

Find more Cruises!!!

41 would be better.....agree!!!

:lmao: He just loves to see his name on threads....but we still Love him anyway!!!:lmao:

Last edited:
IVOZ06 said:
So who is going to bail us out of jail?:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:

I got's ya hooked up!

I won't be here but I'll have the cell with me...I'll keep a Bail Bondsman and attorney on speed dial for you:lmao:

Shadow said:
I got's ya hooked up!

I won't be here but I'll have the cell with me...I'll keep a Bail Bondsman and attorney on speed dial for you:lmao:

Did you run out of Get of Jail free cards? those would be alot easier :crazy03: Just kidding.... :)

Back