Thread: C3 Custom 76
View Single Post
Unread 06-17-2011, 04:50 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default Custom 76

Here is my 76 Corvette. I put a Jasper Class II Racing engine and dropped it in with a Edelbrock Performer Manifold, Edelbrock 600cfm Carb, Hooker Headers, custom exhaust with Flowmaster 40's. I then went on to upgrade to a NEW 700r4 Transmission with a B&M shift kit, and Trans cooler. I then got a new all custom racing aluminum radiator and the whole car runs amazing and sounds even better. THIS ENGINE ONLY HAS ABOUT 10K MILES ON IT, THE TRANNY HAS MAYBE 5K! I HAVE NEVER RUN ANYTHING BUT 93 OCTANE THREW IT. Now as of the body, I got the 80-82 front and rear bumpers and molded them in, no seams at all. I shaved the luggage rack, shaved the sidemarkers, shaved the mirror, and shaved the door handles. After all the shaving threw on a custom Silver paint job with a light blue pearl. This car is beautiful, I am only selling so I can fund other projects. Now for the down side of it. I did half of the interior but ended up having to park it for a few years. So the interior is stripped out. I have custom door panels and t-top panels with raised flames, along with a matching center console. I redid the seats silver and blue, but unfortunately with sitting for years they smell a little musty. I am including all the parts for this car, I bought a wiring harness for it, because the original owner cut up the wiring and started wiring most of it up but didn't have the time to finish. I was planning on putting on a set of 2001 18" and 17" 5 spoke rims got a deal on one front and one rear with new tires, but I do not have the other 2 rims, so if the price is right I will include that too. This would be a great almost done project car, with a little bit of work you could have a beautiful and fast Custom Corvette.

Any questions feel free to text, or call me at 502-643-6244 or email me asidreflex@yahoo.com my name is Norman

I can't figure out how to post pictures so I have a link to my C/L add http://louisville.craigslist.org/cto/2445781459.html

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote