View Single Post
Unread 08-02-2011, 06:31 PM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default Not my car 1979 Corvette Coupe 12K

Posting for A friend I cannot download photos contact Dan he will forward photos to you if interested,
Thanks
Bill

79 Restored Corvette
Date: 2011-07-06, 9:07PM
Up for sale is a '79 Chevy Stingray Corvette. Exterior- Candy apple burgundy, Interior - Black, all new interior - seats,carpet, instruments, ect. New dashboard. Car was purchased about two years ago, and has been in the "refurbishing" process for about a year of that time. Everything has been replaced (except for a few minor things, email me for details). It has a brand new trans, aftermarket electric fan and radiator, new carburetor 350ci / 300hp rochester, new automatic transmission, new alternator, new paint, new weather stripping, wheels, brakes (calipers and pads), and tires, and many more things. I have copies of the receipts for EVERTYHING that was done for the car. The car has around 75k original on it, the odometer stopped working at around 70K, I believe. IF you have any questions at all please feel free to ask. I accept cash/money order in person. I can also ship the car depending on where you live; will depend on the price... Invested about $12k in the car.
CAR LOCATED IN LAKE CITY FLORIDA
Any questions please call (386) 755-9192[dan_adel@bellsouth.net]

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote