View Single Post
Unread 12-30-2006, 11:46 AM   #21
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, the good news is that I haven't been banned there.... yet. I wrote a PM to the owner of the site last night, since I noted he had not been online since 12/26, but no response yet.

They have a feedback forum for use by supporting members and vendors. I posted a query about this issue there. And guess what? The text of my message was deleted and the thread LOCKED! I have the honor of being the ONLY member with a locked thread in their FEEDBACK FORUM. I wondered how come that section had so few posts in it. Duh...... I actually thought they WANTED feedback.

Yeah, I know I told Gannet in another thread that I would not "bash" CF, and really I am not doing it in that manner intentionally. I am simply posting the facts of my experience in this situation. I posted a link here to that thread on CF because I thought it was an important issue for people to be aware of. And I did contact not only the moderator there who locked it, but as well posted in their feedback forum to give them feedback on what I personally thought was an ill considered decision. And I contacted the site owner as well. So it is not like I am talking behind their backs at all about this. No, they are not obligated to listen to me, but throwing a muzzle on me? Is that the way to treat a lifetime GOLD member?