View Single Post
Unread 10-17-2011, 08:30 PM   #2
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kap142 View Post
Had the pleasure of visiting Tracy this morning while he installed my new catch can.

Just a thought, without attempting to damage anyone, but Rich ya might wanna talk to Tracey in reference to the 427 build your doing.

I just can't believe it's taken this long if these guys know what they're really doing, maybe Tracey does. I'm thinkin maybe a month on a total build.

I saw some things at the shop today I don't even understand. Like having a COLD fluid intercooler for a Dodge. Tracey understands it and concepted it and built it. The man has a deep understanding.

He is a resource that everyone on the west Fl coast ought to tap. And Rich (coast or no) he knows how to resolve your build problem.

To be understated. Even with a hick up in the past this is the Vette dude. I have no problem driving 78 miles to have him work on my ride.
I hear you Ken, and understand your perspective. But whereas you have no problem driving 78 miles to get work done on your car, I would have severe issues driving 300 miles (one way) for that to happen.