Unread 10-21-2011, 05:22 AM   #1008
CorvetteJohn
Deceased

Name : John Robinson
CorvetteJohn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Gentlemen, please.....

Sometimes, sh!t just happens, and everyone hates being the one standing underneath when the dump takes place.
I agree but why does it have to be an elephant your standing under? Having followed this for over a year I also agree that trying to resurrect a basket case is hard enough if it were all stock. Aaron has been working on a one of a kind basket case that had a somewhat dishonest first contributor. This is a very sophisticated car and demands the patience and time to get it right. My instincts tell me that you and Aaron are both very precise people who's work ethic is not to do things half A----. There will be a time soon when it will be done and all the pain and frustration of the inherited problems will be behind you. Do not let the previous shops incompetence that started this saga cloud the fact that you have been given the white flag and need to just make the final lap to the checkered flag. After you drive the first 10 miles that will start to fade into the past and the grin on your face will be the future of this car.

Last edited by CorvetteJohn; 10-21-2011 at 05:25 AM.
CorvetteJohn is offline   Reply With Quote