• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

photoshow 4th annual classic show

Your photos are fabulous as usual. The only thing a picture cannot convey is the camaraderie, the conversations and the down to earth fun of being with all the great people.

JdynBll said:
Your photos are fabulous as usual. The only thing a picture cannot convey is the camaraderie, the conversations and the down to earth fun of being with all the great people.
Very well put :thumbsup:

:cool3: Again 2Vettes your Pics are Awesome:icon_cheers: If we happen to go to the same show i'm leaving my camera at home:notworthy: Nice Pics of your :vette: and the cool reflection

:wavey: Great pics as usual!:dancer01: Did anyone else notice the white car (blue seats) where the drivers seat apparently is on a swivel?:thumbsup:

Photos of the Show

You ALWAYS do such a good job with taking the photos and then
posting them on-line. Maybe you are in the wrong business!!

S.

ynkedad said:
:wavey: Great pics as usual!:dancer01: Did anyone else notice the white car (blue seats) where the drivers seat apparently is on a swivel?:thumbsup:
The car was an early70's Chrysler. Has original aqua blue seats with clear plastic covers. We looked inside and it had 85,000 miles on it. It also had push button drive. We saw one in Iola, Wisconsin at their July car show/swap meet a few years ago that was owned by a dealer and had only 5000 or so miles on it. It was a beauty

Thanks guys and gals! It's fun and I like to let others see the pictures instead of just leaving them on my hard drive gathering cyber dust...;)

Swivel Buckets

ynkedad said:

That gorgeous car was a 1958 Plymouth Fury. In those years, the Fury was its own special model, not just an entire line of full-siz cars that it later became. Both optional front bucket seats swivel, and they came that way from the factory. :yesnod: Other full-size Chrysler cars could be ordered with them, too.

Swivel front buckets reappeared as an option on many General Motors mid-size cars from 1973-1977, such as the Monte Carlo, Cutlass, etc.. They don't fold forward; to let someone into the back seat, you have to swivel the buckets! :rolleyes:

Corvette has NEVER had swivel seats, though! :D

75survivor said:
Thanks, Linda! The photos are beautiful! That was a wonderful show with many rare cars there!:thumbsup:

Hi Marc, nice to see you drop in for a chat! Come by more often :yesnod:

Hello Friend ,
Yes I agree with your Advice. Nice information that you have shared with us. Thank's

Back