View Single Post
Unread 02-16-2012, 11:24 AM   #16
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remo View Post
Rich....the caucus is a flawed process throughout the country. In the end when the delegats get to the convention they can vote any way they want. The bigger issue is to set up a standarized electronic system that the entire nation would use. Just my thoughts.
Actually I believe the opposite. Electronic systems are way too easy to subvert by whoever controls the programming. Even today, how do YOU know that your vote was actually counted the way you voted? Can you go anywhere and check on that? Personally, I would like to see all voting made public record that could be verified by the people actually doing the voting. That people could see who voted for who and VERIFY that the votes are legitimate. Seriously, I don't have any problems letting people know who I voted for, and based on the number of signs, discussions, and bumper stickers, it doesn't seem like many other people have any issues with that information being public neither. The whole concept of secret balloting is just a recipe for fraud and corruption.

Heck, I happened to wander into another YouTube video last night that I thought was rather interesting even though the source is a bit unusual....

Do you ever get the feeling that we are just cattle too ignorant and distracted to see the fences that surround us and where the path we are on is leading us?