View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2012, 10:29 AM   #5
Cor66Vette

Name :
Cor66Vette has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
Sorry, but it seems I have been voting for the lesser of two evils all my life. I'm just not doing that any longer. If someone isn't running that actually deserves my vote, then I decline to give it to someone just because they are slightly less of a jackass than the other guy. Seriously, I felt DIRTY last election after walking out of the voting booth having voted for McCain.
I wouldn't consider any of the Republican candidates to be jackasses. They may not be perfect but they each have accomplishments and something to offer allowing voters to decide who is better. I said better, not perfect! . They each have a record to run on. What does Obama have to offer? What are his accomplishments? His only accomplishment is that he is succeeding in, as he originally campaigned, " ... to fundamentally transform America", instead of wanting to protect American sovereignty and leadership. He is turning us into a divided people, putting those who have worked hard and attained, against those who are lazy and dependent on the government- AND WHO EXPECT THOSE WHO HAVE TO GIVE TO THOSE WHO DON' HAVE. He is now running on his record, and his record speaks horribly of his success. There's no more of the hyped "Hope" things will "Change" mantra. If we change any more then we have, we will hope we hadn't, because we are headed to be the next Greece. And don't think that couldn't happen. There were those in Greece years age, warning that their economic policies would lead to disaster, and there were those who fought that prediction, just as there are those in this country sounding that very same warning, and there are those who shrug that warning off. Obama's own financial advisers disagree with his fiscal policies, and because he is so arrogant, he ignores their input.

I could go on, but just like guns, abortion, and religion, politics is another subject where opinions rarely are changed by logic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Z View Post
I just flat out REFUSE to do that again. "Pathetic" or not.
You're right, it is.
Cor66Vette is offline   Reply With Quote