• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Newbie here...

marcee

Hi all. I mostly joined because it's time to sell my baby (because I'm having another baby) and I was hoping to find someone interested in buying - but I'll post that in the classifieds.

By way of introduction, my name is Marcee and I've always loved the Stingray. Granted, I used to say that I could put a Cavalier's engine in a Corvette's body and be happy - because I'm superficial and only cared about how the car looked. But since those days, I actually bought a 76 Stingray L82 (original) and I loooove the way it sounds. A Cavalier's engine never would have cut it. I've had her for almost 10 years and, unfortunately, it's time to let her go. *sniffle* On the bright side, if I can sell her, I can still live vicariously through all of you.

Anyway, hi!

-- Marcee

:welcome:

Welcome to the site!

Sorry to hear you will have to part with your vette. But at least you can look forward to the day when you buy another down the road...

Back