View Single Post
Unread 01-21-2007, 12:04 PM   #29
Gannet

Name :
Gannet is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mte.smiles
I see what you mean Dave. Thanks for clearing this up for me. I wish I could have gotten a M6 but due to a left leg injury, I am unable to handle a clutch with my left foot. So I had to settle for an A6. It's still alot of fun and I don't regret it one bit.
Sorry to hear about the injury. Got a couple of those myself.

Nothing to regret on the A6. I drove a couple when we were shopping and I thought they were very cool, one of the best features of the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mte.smiles
If you ever get down this way, let me know and my wife and I will treat you and your wife to lunch. Anna Maria Island is kind of old Florida and Funky. We can wake up the Island with your B&Bs. Mark
Waddya mean, "if we ever"? It's not far, and we drive a lot.

If we can get Rich to get his friends online, maybe we could get a little mini-cruise going here. I've been wanting to do some smaller things with just a few other cars (like 1-4) down around that way. I envisioned something like cruise + meal + some attraction, not necessarily in that order. "Attraction" might be something like Mote Marine Aquarium, Selby Gardens, Caspersen Beach, etc. Some of these are great Corvette destinations, but it gets unwieldy trying to take a bunch of cars there.

As to lunch, ever been to Snook River Grill?
Gannet is offline   Reply With Quote