View Single Post
Unread 11-02-2012, 08:42 PM   #9
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

That would be true if there were actually, in my opinion, a lesser to the two evils running for POTUS. Unfortunately, I really don't think one is any lesser of an evil than the other. I don't like Obama's performance these past four years, but I believe that things would be no better with Romney. Only bad in a different way. Could actually be worse if he sells us down the river to the Chinese like he has done with companies he ran to gut and sell the assets for his own personal gain. I just don't trust either of them, and could not bring myself to vote for either one of them. So I didn't.

I voted for Creel for sheriff.

Voted for Kessler, as he is the only one I have had personal experience with and he was quite a big help when I was trying to get our road fixed.

The others weren't all that important to me, except I DIDN'T want Shuff at all. He built my house (as Tupelo Construction), and the quality of his workmanship left a lot to be desired. So I can imagine how he will be as a county commissioner.

And I voted NO on all of the amendments. The topics presented were the job of the legislature to wrangle over and vote on, not shirk it off onto the people.

Oh yeah, I always vote to NOT retain judges. No one really should have a job for life, in my opinion. But that whole process is pretty much a farce anyway.