Thread: Lovebugs?
View Single Post
Unread 04-20-2006, 11:20 PM   #2
exile

Name :
exile is on a distinguished road

I know lovebugs from years back when I lived here. I don't plan to drive the Z during the LB season, but definitely not during the peek hours of the day for them. What ever I drive, be it my Jeep or the beater, I will use......

Diamondite® Bug Blocker! is a 21st century polymer compounded to hinder impacted flying insects from damaging vehicle surfaces. The buffered colorless gel is easy to apply safely by hand and provides both a physical and chemical barrier to safeguard the vehicle surface. Bug Blocker! provides a polymer film which impedes direct contact of the impacted flying insect with the vehicle surface. The buffering agents in Bug Blocker! are designed to neutralize body fluids from impacted flying insects. Bug Blocker! is easily removed after use by simply rinsing the treated area with water from a garden hose. Bug Blocker! may be used on all types of vehicle surfaces as well as plastic bug shields, chrome trim and paint protection film.

http://www.detailcity.com/diamondite-bug-blocker.html
Attached Images