View Single Post
Unread 11-12-2012, 11:05 PM   #10
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeystoysz16 View Post
If it was in a contrsturction zone, contact the county or state roadway dept. Typically, roadway contractors are required to keep the roadway clean and free of debris where the road is open to traffic within their work zone. Depending on who my contract is with at the time either county or state, I get asked to review such claims from the public all the time for projects that I am working on.

I had a project in Jacksonville several years ago where the contractor decided to paint the final brige coating in peak hr traffic and high winds. That contractor paid for seveal new paint jobs.

I know it is a long shot, but it happens more than you think.
Probably a good idea, but I left the tire at the Goodyear tire place. I certainly wasn't going to need it. And there really isn't any way I could prove exactly where it happened. It could have happened on route 75 as I thought I heard a change in the sound of the tires at that point. But it also could have been on a temporary bridge on route 98 between Perry and Newport where they are working on a new bridge there.

But heck, it might be worth a shot if they aren't all that diffcult to get a hold of.