• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Does your...

ynkedad

Wassup!!!
Vette talk to you:confused:
Seriously... Here I sit on my porch and I can hear it calling to me.:coffee1:
I can't walk by without it taunting me.:toetap05:
When I go to get into the Armada, I can hear it cussing me.:mah:
When i'm in the house I can hear it asking to go for a ride.:vette:
It screams whenever a leaf falls on it.:eek:
and EVERY.. SINGLE.. DAY, it wants to be washed!:nonod:
I swear it's obsessed with me!:crazy03:
Yep...
0039d957.jpg
:help:

Mikes 06c6

I hear those words every single day,if i could move the vette in the living room just to look at it all day long my better half would see more of me when im home.

:lmao:
06c6corvette said:
I hear those words every single day,if i could move the vette in the living room just to look at it all day long my better half would see more of me when im home.

Ex Wife

Just before heading to bed, I would open the kitchen/garage door to make sure the big door was down and I would tell my "Baby" goodnight. After hearing, "you love that car more than me", I finally said "yes I do" and after 13 years of hell, dumped her, the wife that is. Now I still have that Vette (an '86) and a new wife. Bought her an '03 for a wedding present and now she is the one doing the checking and saying goodnight to both of "our" Vettes!!! But, I can sometimes hear them talking to each other late at night......:crazy03:

Yeah man! Me too. I had to put covers over both of the vettes to muffle those voices...... :D It appears we also have a bit of sibling rivalry going on as well..... :hehehe:

My Z cops an attitude with every other car on the road. "C-mon Mark, you can beat these guys, they've got nothing for you." I have to turn the radio up louder or I'd be in trouble all the time.:nonod:

I thought mine was the only one.....this week he was pouting under his cover. I've been driving the "other" car to work and the vette has not been happy about it. Today we took a nice drive and he made sure I enjoyed myself! Had some spirited driving with a C3 along the way :thumbsup:

Not a Vette, but I think this guy has the right idea. :lmao:

Attachments

• tent.jpg
    tent.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 49
thought it was just me. i tuck my c5 away everynight make sure the garage door is closed and shes comfortable and covered. i went out this morning to start detaing her but its about 47' out side. i hope it warms up soon. would love a beautiful day to go cruising. it hasnt been very nice since i got her 2 weeks ago.

SteveK said:
Not a Vette, but I think this guy has the right idea. :lmao:

Yeah but the TRUE test would be if it were raining outside.... :lmao:

Back