View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2013, 10:44 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default Fs: 1999 corvette torch red orlando, fl - z51 dual roofs lt3 2nd owner 119,000 miles

Asking Price: $17,500 delivered anywhere in the South East (Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, Alabama)

Hello All!

I am going to have to part ways with my lovely 1999 Corvette, here are some key facts:
  • Torch Red (I always wash/clay bar/wax the car, paint is smooth)
  • Light Oak interior (I love this combo)
  • Stock Radio (AM/FM/Cassette, 12 DISC in the truck)
  • 2nd Owner is me
  • Z51 Handling package
  • Memory Package
  • Dual Climate
  • FRESH FLUIDS, ALWAYS ROYAL PURPLE SYNTHETIC
  • NEW MICHELIN RUN FLAT EMT TIRES
  • NEW RADIATOR/WATER PUMP/THERMOSTAT
  • NEW AC COMPRESSOR/DRYER/ORIFICE TUBES
  • All features work, no engine issues
  • I have both Keys and one remote.
  • I HAVE ALL THE OLD GM PARTS I REMOVED FROM REPAIRS (ITS BAGGED IN LAYERS OF PLASTIC CUZ ITS STINKY AND BOXED, JUST ASK AND ILL BRING IT ALL WITH ME)
  • Clean carfax folks, just ask and see all the tons of money I spent at all these chevy dealerships in repairs
Ok so the not so good:
  • There is a 2 inch "spider web" crack on the rear bumper, I have no idea how this happened, the car was never ever wrecked so im guessing someone or something heavy fell when I ran to the store.
  • The rear window tint needs to be removed, I have not found a qualified person in orlando to tackle this task (If u know someone in Orlando, PM me and Ill pay and fix this ASAP).
  • If you wish to test drive, you must have a check in hand and proof of insurance, empty parking lots only.

Ok well message me here or bump the thread, I will be monitoring it closely for the next 3-4 months :flag:

I will take $2000 off if you have a 1997-2001 Toyota Camry automatic with under 140,000 miles to trade and it has to be a clean car, not some accident hodgepodge you put together, other fuel efficient toyota sedan 4 cylinder cars, let me know, maybe we can work a deal but please, under $2000 is important and I prefer a 1994+ Toyota cars

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote