View Single Post
Unread 02-07-2007, 04:19 PM   #1
BrAdam's

Name :
BrAdam's has disabled reputation
Default Free Samples from Adam's!!

Free Adam's Products!

Update!! Due to an overwhelming demand we must now ask for a small shipping fee from customers. In the past 36 hours we have had over 12,000 orders for this sample pack. For those of you who have already ordered, you will still receive the samples free of charge. As of February 19, we are now asking for a $3.95 fee. Thanks to all who have responded, we appreciate your business!!

As new products are developed and introduced, I like to get input from genuine Detail Freaks. Does this term suit you? I'd like to earn your business, and while advertising is effective, nothing beats using the product.

I've always said, "You can't talk about car care products. You have to see them, smell, apply and remove them to really appreciate their effectiveness."

Here is an opportunity to try our two newest Products, and sample our #1 seller.

You'll get:
- Four ounces of our new Glass Cleaner, Invisible Undercarriage Spray, and our Detail Spray.
- We will also send of an 8"x8" Microfiber Towel for your glasses and Navigation Screen!

All will be sent to you with a small shipping charge, just Click Here and scroll down to the Adam's Sample Pack!

I ask in return that we can eventually send you a catalog and email newsletter which introduces new products, shows, and offers event photos.

Thanks for giving us a shot at your business, and we hope to earn you as a customer for life!

Brad
brad@adamspolishes.com

Last edited by BrAdam's; 02-20-2007 at 03:40 PM.
BrAdam's is offline   Reply With Quote