View Single Post
Unread 02-19-2007, 08:51 AM   #5
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default I marked the area (LOOK HERE)that applies below...

How does Veil perform on license plate cover frames spray?Veil works by significantly reducing the laser reflection that occurs from today's high-tech retro-reflective license plates.

These kinds of license plates effectively magnify the light that a police laser gun looks for. It is essential that VEIL is applied to any front-mounted state license plate or personalized license plates to derive any real protection regardless of whether or not the other targeted sections of the vehicle are treated. Craig Peterson of RadarTest.com actually demonstrated the significance of the role license plates play to your targetability with police laser.

In areas where the use of license plate covers is prohibited, Veil can directly applied to the license plate. In these cases the plate will appear darker.

VEIL defeats laser by significantly reducing laser reflection and thus the overall laser visual signature by stealth. Since VEIL doesn't attempt to overwhelm incoming laser - simply eliminate it - VEIL can not nor will not ever produce a jamming code on any police laser gun!

Your vehicle will simply be much harder to successfully target and get a laser speed reading.

Page Top LOOK HERE....
What should I do if I own personalized license plates?For the best protection, we recommend that you don't use personalized license plates or license plate frames on the front of your vehicle, as you needlessly increase your visibility to police laser.

Its difficult enough to defeat photo radar cameras, lidar cameras, or red light cameras, no need to make it any easier for them. If you really desire to use personalized license plate frames, the we recommend that you at least use Veil treated license plate covers. We recommend purchasing an inexpensive clear plastic license plate cover from automotive retail center. They typically run about $5. Further we don't recommend that you use highly reflective or metallice license plate frames.

Page Top
How Many Treatments do I get with VEIL?About 10 treatments/applications.

Depending on factors such as vehicle type & size, whether or not you have a front plate that needs protection, or you are treating the rear - VEIL, on average, will provide about 10 treatments or provide protection for 10 vehicles.

Page Top
How Much does VEIL Cost?Less than $10 USD per treatment or vehicle.

VEIL retails for less than $100 USD and provides for about 10 treatments bringing the cost to less than $10 USD per vehicle / treatment!

Page Top
Can I Wash my Car After Applying VEIL?Yes.

VEIL dries to a weather-resistant film that will withstand repeated washings whether done by hand or machine.

Last edited by ynkedad; 02-19-2007 at 07:03 PM.
ynkedad is offline   Reply With Quote