View Single Post
Unread 02-10-2014, 09:56 PM   #1
bulos

Name :
bulos is on a distinguished road
Default New member interested in feedback

My older brother always had the cool cars. 58 Impala 348 3 on the floor, 66 427 Vette, Fiero, Cordoba, 383 Sport Fury, and when he passed recently he was on his 2nd Infinity Sports model. I being the starving artist drove Opel Kadettes, Vegas, a dog 80' 6cyl Camaro, and some other cars my memory has erased. I currently drive a 2007 Scion TC and I still have my trusty 84 Jeep CJ7 I bought new probably my hippest ride of all. Some I'm thinking to myself what better way at the ripe age of 66 to honor the memory of my brother than to invest some of what he left me in that Corvette I always lusted after. I love reading about cars and the past few years it seemed like the Mustangs were the way to go but what I have read about the new Vettes' is causing me to alter my perspective. The 2014's seem to be the ultimate American ride. I am seriously considering dumping the Scion although it's been terrific and buying a Vette while I am able to enjoy it. Question is do I look at one a few years older (2002 on up) or go with the 2014? I really would love a 63-70 but they are quite expensive and I am guessing not as reliable. I am looking for a daily driver.
Thoughts?
bulos is offline   Reply With Quote