• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Impending server move

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
Not sure when exactly, but expect this site to be down pretty soon for a day or so. Heck, most of you probably won't even notice.....

The site is currently on Interserver. Not sure if they are simply a reseller or have their own data center. I will be going with AYKsolutions who is a reseller of quite a few data centers scattered all over the world.

never heard of them. IF you ever need another option, I have been dealing with Fluid Hosting for probably 6+ years now and they have been awesome.

OK, I'll keep that in mind, but I have found it best to have my own dedicated servers. Domain hosting normally tries to cram too many accounts onto each of their servers, and throughput can really suffer on an overcrowded server.

Anyway, I'm begun the process of moving this site. I'll be shutting down this site during the move, so when you can read this, the move will have been completed.

We're back!

Hopefully no gremlins have taken residence with this server move.

So let's see if throughput will improve any now.

I noticed!

5:00 yesterday morning, I tried logging in and got nothing. Glad to see it is back.

Back