• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Window Sign for Events

Whaa?

Sorry, I'm really dumb when it comes to doing things on the computer. What software are you talking about?

HELP? :confused:

Pres712 said:
Sorry, I'm really dumb when it comes to doing things on the computer. What software are you talking about?

HELP? :confused:

My suggestion would be to print it out and just hand write the name in the box. That's what I am doing and I have all the resources to edit it.
Just easy to hand write it.

See you there!

Not my hand writing

I really don't want to mess up a neat sign with my lousy handwriting. I guess I could print up my name and tape it in place?

SteveK said:
My suggestion would be to print it out and just hand write the name in the box. That's what I am doing and I have all the resources to edit it.
Just easy to hand write it.

See you there!

:thinkin: What if I spell my name wrong?:bigear::lmao:

You could print one out and then scan it back into your computer and the put your name in it with a nice font,then print it out again all pretty.Of course you have to have a scanner.

That looks really cool except for one thing.......THAT"S NOT MY VETTE...

Hmmm, now I need to print one with my vette in the picture...

GREAT idea....

98 softtail said:
That looks really cool except for one thing.......THAT"S NOT MY VETTE...

Hmmm, now I need to print one with my vette in the picture...

GREAT idea....

That's OK, it's not mine either. :lmao:

Hope you guys have a color printer. It looks pretty darn nice in COLOR!

I tried to use a nice photo and some colorful text so that it would be easily recognized. I you make your own, it may not be notice a quickly.
I hope you all put them on your dash! :thumbsup:

Back