• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

C2 Can you send a vote my way in this contest?

I voted again for you, but I have to tell you, that Camaro running against you is pretty damned sweet looking.....

Darn, I tried again, but it must have been too early from the last time. :face_palm_02:

Thanks for trying again.

I tried keeping track of the "24 hours" and whatever method is being used, it's not being timed exactly. Oh well, I'll just keep plugging away every 24 hours - give or take an hour or two ... or three.

Done again. When I get home I'll try from my pc to see if I can vote again. And I'll use my wife's pbone

done and done. so that's three from me

Between my brother and (if) you doing 3 votes once a day, I might win this thing for sure. Thank you, very much.

crop635w_three-things-you-need-to-know-about-financial-aid-now.jpg

Thank you. I appreciate your help.

I was told by a person voting for the 66 that I was in 2nd place for a time today. The (current) #2 car has a push going.

I voted from my desktop PC successfully, so I tried using my laptop, too. No go. So I guess they are using IP addresses and not cookies to log the voting.

I have a fixed IP address from Comcast.

I voted from my desktop PC successfully, so I tried using my laptop, too. No go. So I guess they are using IP addresses and not cookies to log the voting.

I have a fixed IP address from Comcast.

Thank for the vote and attempt for a second. At the risk of seeming pushy, have you tried with cell phone(s)? I'm getting in one vote per device per day. I wouldn't ask, but last I looked I was up by a disappointing .2 %, and the #2 car (soon to be #1) has been steadily gaining since early this morning. I suspect when I look for the last time this evening, my 1st place status will be a thing of the past.

As an aside, I looked on the internet at all the different ways a device can be tracked. I was amazed to learn that devices can be tracked by the profile of the device: from the fonts, IP address, MAC address, screen resolution, etc., and a combination of them- things I would never have thought would be part of their method.

Funky stuff, ha?

Back