View Single Post
Unread 03-17-2007, 02:15 PM   #1
ynkedad
Wassup!!!

Name :
ynkedad will become famous soon enough
Default My Neighbors... LONG.

Everything started out just fine roughly 2 years ago. I introduced myself when they moved in, Helped him fix the fencing that surrounds the 5 acres, with fence and materials that I gave him. Helped him build a pole barn for his horses, giving him quite a few of the materials and fronting him a loan for the rest. Made sure he didn't get his Butt whooped by other neighbors on july 4th, when he threatened to call the Leo's, because they were launching fireworks. The list goes on....
They no longer speak to us for reasons I can only guess.
The whole family (parents and daughter who's like 14 or 15 now) has that...I know everything, been everywhere, done everything and my stuff is better than your's attitude. You Can't tell them Anythingwithout them saying they've been there, had it, done it, or did it better. But we've never complained and have always kept our mouths shut.
He's the guy...
that told me the day I brought the Mustang, that his Ford Eclipse could beat it. (might be true, but that's just Rude)!

Told me when I first got my Vette, that it's a "status thing" and He would never own one or ride in one. ..Now we have Two .

Won't allow you to brag about anyone in your family, Claiming his family was the greatest. Even know he's told me he can't wait to go to work every day and "get away" (drives a dump truck locally).
How his daughter is better than yours (Oh yes he did).. ie, grades, behavior, looks etc...yet his then 13 yo posted some revealing pics of herself on her "my space" (where she claimed to be 17), of her wearing just panties and a bra. She went from an A student to C's and D's and then went "Goth" .
Again...the list goes on.

Today...I spy a U HAUL in front of their home (rental) being loaded... Can it be? Ohhh, Please please please please please!

Our only hope is that whoever moves in next, is a better, cleaner neighbor.
It's a Good day!

~Ray