• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

[Video] My exhaust

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: Sounds REAL GOOD! What was that about those guys saying to not burn your tires, though?? :lmao:

Thanks yall, the guy in the vid is Andrew, the land lord got pissed at them for the 2 black patches you see in the vid from someone with DRs, but the owner Bob, told me it was cool to light em up since I had street tires on.

The guy in the passenger seat is filming for the next episode of "The Corvette Show" if he ever gets done editing it :(

Hey Rich,
Im sorry its taken a while, life is tough right now, had an accident (heres the link for pics http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2305)and having a real rough time at school with our special ed kids, plus I parted ways with my show host and i have yet to find anyone. Not to mention I am in the middle of an H/C install on my car.

Hang in there brother it will be out.

Thanks for being patient.

Brad

Sorry to hear about the wreck, at least it wasn't too bad tho. You doing the H/C yourself? I've been wanting to do one on mine, but money is non-existant :(

Thanks Rich, yes I am doing it all by myslef. As soon as I am done with this project then it looks like I am going to have to get out from behind the camera and do the hosting myself. Not really what I wanted to do but to keep things moving I guess I will have to.

Rich thanks for being patient and I will get it out as soon as I can.

Always your friend,

Brad

Brad@thecorvetteshow said:
Thanks Rich, yes I am doing it all by myslef. As soon as I am done with this project then it looks like I am going to have to get out from behind the camera and do the hosting myself. Not really what I wanted to do but to keep things moving I guess I will have to.

Rich thanks for being patient and I will get it out as soon as I can.

Always your friend,

Brad

No problem Brad, I'm sorry to hear about all the setbacks you are having. GL on the install, lot of work for a driveway job hehe.

Back