• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Who's Going To the 28th Annual Eckler's Corvette Reunion 2007

Mike Bartlett said:
I volunteered to set up a table for the c3vr group.Stop and say hello.I hope this post doesn't offend this web site or web master. Regards,Mike
Are you taking your Red Vette over..:yesnod:

The Final Countdown.

:wavey: Any wine drinkers here? We'll be bringing some Peju as well as a few other bottles.:drinking:

Here's to you als2052.:thumbsup:

~Ray

Classy said:
:drinking: :drinking: :champagne: :munching_out: and in the morning:coffee1:

What's that he's reading..a list of reasons not to :icon_cheers: :drinking: :champagne: :drink4: the night before?:lmao:

ynkedad said:
:wavey: Any wine drinkers here? We'll be bringing some Peju as well as a few other bottles.:drinking:

Here's to you als2052.:thumbsup:

~Ray

Thanks, ynkedad. Looking forward to meeting you Saturday. Will be there around 7-7:30 AM

ynkedad said:
What's that he's reading..a list of reasons not to :icon_cheers: :drinking: :champagne: :drink4: the night before?:lmao:

That is the list of all the drinks I had the night before,It's 4 pages long.:ahh:

To all those heading up to Orlando starting tomorrow for the Ecklers Show, a trouble free and safe trip. Looking forward to meeting each and everyone of you.

Armando
Southwest Florida Corvette Club

Recap of the Car Show

The show went pretty well despite it being at Old Town for the first time. Weather with the exception of high winds and dust was good. If memory serves me right, there were over 195 preregistrations and who knows how many more drive ins.

A photoshow will be forthcoming from jcb_njb (who by the way won first place in his original class - congrats).

Back