View Single Post
Unread 06-10-2020, 11:09 AM   #1
RSS Feed
RSS Feed Robot

Name :
RSS Feed has disabled reputation
Default FS (For Sale) 2000 Torch Red Auto - ALL STOCK..!

I have a 2000 Torch Red / Black Int., Automatic Coupe, just over 85,000 miles, that I want to sell. The car is ALL STOCK right down to the air filter housing..:yesnod: The car has the usual factory options (no transparent top) with Sport Seats & Polished factory rims. When I bought the car last September, I had a local Chevy dealer, where I know the Corvette Tech, do a transmission flush (not just drop the pan, but flush the entire trans & converter) as well as a full power steering flush as well (same procedure as trans) and install two new rear tires and all four tire pressure sensors. :yesnod: I also had the rear end fluid changed with GM fluid, the coolant changed with GM Dexcool, and the brake fluid fully changed as well. The car can be taken anywhere, as a matter of fact, I bought it in Florida and drove it back to NJ without incident so you should have no issues taking it anywhere. I am asking $9900 or B/O for the car for a quick sale, and have the title in hand..to NJ buyers, it has valid inspection till 9/21 on it.

Source...
RSS Feed is offline   Reply With Quote