• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

General FOR SALE forum?

Rich Z

Internet Sanitation Engineer
Staff member
I'm thinking about putting a more generalized FOR SALE forum on this site and looking for feedback. What this would be is for non-Corvette items that people want to sell, and figure the local base of membership in this forum might be a worthwhile market. For instance, I have a few sets of moderately high end stereo speakers cluttering up the dining room that I would like to sell, but they are too big an bulky to ship anywhere. So perhaps a few people here might have some items as well in the same category.

So what do you all think?

My wife has been getting on my case lately.Anyone intreasted in a 60 year old (good condition)blond Swed ,115 lbs with good teeth

vett boy said:
My wife has been getting on my case lately.Anyone intreasted in a 60 year old (good condition)blond Swed ,115 lbs with good teeth
Man-O-Man....that just brings up all those questions like test drives, oils changes, and has she ever been raced, ....:lmao:

I think it would be a great idea, I could sell off some of my "treasures" and maybe buy some more go-fast doo-dads for my vette. I like doo-dads.:D

Joe B.

vett boy said:
W......E........L........L......... I might be, but I AIN'T :nonod: trading you my C5 for her! :hehehe:
Andy :wavey:

navy2kcoupe said:
W......E........L........L......... I might be, but I AIN'T :nonod: trading you my C5 for her! :hehehe:
Andy :wavey:
She comes with whips and chains.I'd consider a partial trade for a good chain saw.:thumbsup:

Yea, Rich I think a general for sale forum would be great!! Never know what one might find.....:thumbsup:

Backyard Mechanic said:
Can we just trade stuff for other things,Like I'll give you 2 wooden nickels for your big screen tv.:rofl1:

Depends on the year and condition of the wooden nickels.... :lmao:

Backyard Mechanic said:
Can we just trade stuff for other things,Like I'll give you 2 wooden nickels for your big screen tv.:rofl1:

Sure! If you can find someone who needs wooden nickles bad enough, who am I to stand in the way of such a transaction? :hehehe:

Was this a tongue in cheek sort of post or is there going to be a " General For Sale Forum"? Inquiring minds want to know.
Rick

C5Rick said:
Was this a tongue in cheek sort of post or is there going to be a " General For Sale Forum"? Inquiring minds want to know.
Rick

Well yes, there is..... I thought I would kick it off by posting some ads for those speakers I want to get rid of, but figured photos would be a good idea. Had to wait for the wife to go out of town first. If I start dragging them out, I would be subjected to the old "evil eye" for having those things in her dining room......... :ack2: So hopefully I can get those pictures taken pretty shortly and set up that new section.

Back