View Single Post
Unread 05-31-2006, 06:27 PM   #23
Rich Z
Internet Sanitation Engineer

Name : Rich Zuchowski
Rich Z will become famous soon enoughRich Z will become famous soon enough

Well, I loaded up that custom tune today that I got from Diablo. Easy as pie. Just over writes the stock tune in the PCM. Took the Z out for a drive and yes, it DID feel better. The guy told me to monitor the data real time and pay particular attention to the "knock retard" (or was it "watch the knock, retard"?) to see if any hits would be logged. Didn't see any. Fuel trims were hovering around 0.00, but would fluctuate from -4.00 to +5.00 here and there. I didn't watch the Predator all the time, of course, as I didn't want to plow into someone while my attention was on the flickering numbers. Drivers in this neck of the woods think nothing at all of pulling in front of you from a cross street no matter how close you are to them. Their belief, apparently, is as long as they get in front of you, it is YOUR responsibility to avoid them.

Well, I guess I have to learn more about this thing to see if there is any minor tweaking I can do on my own. So far, no more glitches as happened that one time blitzing my dash display, so perhaps it was my electrical problem that caused it. We'll see, I suppose......