• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Wazs up with the Corvettes Anonymous

9T8Vette

Been around for awhile
Hey y'all , I haven't seen anything happenin with the CA section.Did we all stop helpin or just takin a break ??? .Big Tom could use some more help increasing the membership and sellin CA merchandise This is one of the best things i've ever joined. I am not a real outgoin person ,but if i could get 1 person a month to join or purchase a item i would be happy that i contrjbuted to this awesome cause.Now if we all could do this ,just think we could feed hundreds of folks and still have a great time doin so.I will try to my part bye spreadin the word about this Cool thing called Corvettes Anonymous :wavey: :thumbsup: :cool: :hurray: :usa_flag: We need your Help:grd:

Hey 9-T-8....I think that Tom is over worked right now! He's been REAL busy lately getting the CorvettesAnonymous e-mail up and running as well as the CorvettesAnonymous "message board". I do know that there is a CA run scheduled for Sunday the 20th to Twin Dolphins Marina. If you're interrested, e-mail him!
Andy :wavey:

No problem 9-T-8! Come on and cruise with us, or just meet us at the restaurant :thumbsup: ! I'm comin down from Boston to go on this cruise, and if I can make it, y'all should be able to! Lemme know if you want any additional info and I'll get it to you. CorvetteFlorida/CA members gotta stick together!

Hey Guys!

Thanks for the Kudos! :thumbsup:

We've definitely been busy - on all fronts! Lots of new products with still some more coming. There are even Gift Certificates for late shoppers for Mother's and Father's days...or any other special occasion.

It seems that as more and more people are seeing the logo and other members at various venues around the country.

That's pretty Cool!

Thank you to all who are helping us grow! :thumbsup:

Tom :wavey:

I knew it!......I KNEW IT!!! Tom's ALWAYS lurking around, and when you start talking about him or Corvettes Anonymous, he pops up :hehehe: ! He must have "The Force" with him or be a Shaolin priest or something to be able to sense when his name comes up! Anyway, I've gotten some things from Corvettes Anonymous and all I can say is that they're TOP quality already, and Tom's alyways looking for ways to make them better. If you're NOT a Corvettes Anonymous member, consider joining.......it's fun and there is a worthwile organization that benefits from the sales of the merchandise. Tom, :yourock: !

Hey 9T8......this one's for you...

9t8_signature.jpg

Use it in your signature line if you want. I tried to make it smaller but the "8" gets too blurry to read.

navy2kcoupe said:
Hey 9T8......this one's for you...

9t8_signature.jpg

Use it in your signature line if you want. I tried to make it smaller but the "8" gets too blurry to read.
Thanks again my freind the new logo is sweet:thumbsup: .Sometimes we just need to bring up the CA section so new members can really get a good look at watch they are missin :thumbsup:

navy2kcoupe said:
Hey 9-T-8....I think that Tom is over worked right now! He's been REAL busy lately getting the CorvettesAnonymous e-mail up and running as well as the CorvettesAnonymous "message board". I do know that there is a CA run scheduled for Sunday the 20th to Twin Dolphins Marina. If you're interrested, e-mail him!
Hi, Could I get a little more info on the run you have scheduled for the 20th.
Thanks
Rick

C5Rick said:
Hi, Could I get a little more info on the run you have scheduled for the 20th.
Thanks
Rick
Ask And Ye Shall Receive!

ANONYMOUS CRUISE

Sunday May 20 2007

TO The Linger Lodge on the Braden River in Bradenton ~
Recently voted by Forbes Magazine as “One of the World’s Top 10 Unusual Places To Dine”

Check them out at http://www.lingerlodgeresort.com/

TIME We will Leave The CVS Drugs at HWY 19 & Curlew at 9:45.
We will travel S on McMullen-Booth / 49th to 118th Ave N then pick up 275.

We will meet a second group at the North Skyway Bridge Rest Stop. That is located After the Toll Booths but Before the incline.

We should be at the Skyway by 10:15. We will leave the Skyway at 10:30

Radios & Cells If you have a radio, the channel settings are Channel 5 – Sub 34

PM me for my cell #

Btw, This is open to any Corvette Enthusiast who would like to go!

RSVP So that we know to look for you and so we’ll have some idea of the number going.

If you live South of Bradenton please suggest a pick up point and we’ll meet you there.

Tom :wavey:

Back