View Single Post
Unread 06-16-2007, 02:53 PM   #1
stormin9mm

Name :
stormin9mm has disabled reputation
Default Clearwater Event

October is a ways off, but there is a special event coming the first part of that month. PAL, Police Athletic League, Pinellas County Sheriff, is losing their funding I believe in July, 2007, which is a $400,000 budget. The company that I work for is scheduling an event at the Quaker Steak and Lube on 49th Street in Pinellas Park. Combining a car show with a motorcycle show on the same day along with raffles including a new motorcycle. Details are still being worked out and new sponsors are coming on baord pretty much daily. PAL is a wonderful group working with kids to keep them on the right track in life and they even feed kids during the summer who normally got their daily food from school everyday. I will post an EMail address tomorrow for anyone wanting to donate, attend, sponsor, etc. I am proud to work for a small company that gives back to the community. This will be a day time event and very family oriented. I am volunteering with my six year old grandson. I believe there will mentions on one of the local motorcycle cable show and also on Brighthouse. Any help is greatly appreciated.
stormin9mm is offline   Reply With Quote