• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

2008 Southwest Florida Corvette Club Concours

als2052

Road Trip!
The Southwest Florida Corvette Club is currently in the planning stages to host an NCCC Concours Show early next year (January 12th). As the event develops and all of the particulars are ironed out, all pertinent information will be posted on this thread. Stay tuned...

For the moment, let us know if you intend to participate in this event.

Armando Sampedro
Southwest Florida Corvette Club
Public Relations Chairperson

Last edited:
When:shrug01: Where:shrug01: It's kind of hard to commit to an event if there is no information available:nonod:

larrybroga said:
When:shrug01: Where:shrug01: It's kind of hard to commit to an event if there is no information available:nonod:

Like I mentioned in my post, it is all in the planning stages but I can tell you we are trying for January 12th. Thats all I have right now 8 months in advance.

Just thought I would drop in and let you know that January 12th will be the date of Concours. We are feverishly making preparations for this events in hopes that it will be big success for all involved. We have about 5 1/2 more months to go so we ask for your patience.... Stay tuned....:D

Back