• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Oceans 13

Lou G

My wife and daughter went to see Oceans 13 and came home very dissapointed. They said that it was too long, boring and not worth the money. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
They liked the previous two Oceans movies.

Lou G said:
My wife and daughter went to see Oceans 13 and came home very dissapointed. They said that it was too long, boring and not worth the money. :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:
They liked the previous two Oceans movies.
That's so wierd I was going to rent that this weekend.I'm not now.Thank's for saving me money.:dancer01: :thumbsup:

I liked the first, not the second and will pass on the third. Just watched Shooter with Marc Wahlberg. If you like fsat paced shoot em movies I give it an 8. One of my favorite car movies "Lemans'' or the chase scene in "Ronin" andfor action "Heat" with De Niro and Pacino & Kilmer.

Thanks Lou, I thought the first was better than the second, but was entertained by both, but the wife did not like either. So, I may now pass on the third.

Rich

Back